Esther Dempsey deeded their family’s 10-acre homestead to Bishop William O’Connor in 1956 with the intent of a Catholic parish and school on the east side of Madison. The parish was named in memory of her father Dennis and the Saint Dennis Esther Dempsey Facilities Endowment continues the Dempsey legacy.
The purpose of this endowment is to support the growing needs of the Saint Dennis campus facilities and grounds. Please consider a financial gift to carry on Esther’s legacy for generations to come.
Current Fund Value: $23,523